Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Great News, Great News, and other randomness

Hey Inkbots,


I hope you all had a great week last week. Mine was plagued with fevers, chest pains, and migraines,but other than that it was okay ;)


Great News:
As most of you know, Inkbot.net's ongoing goal is to deliver high quality web comics,on a consistent basis, from our large pool of talented creators. Well, brace yourself Inkbots because come February Inkbot.net will not only continue doing just that, but we will have an additional creative team under our umbrella. So, who are these talent creators that you speak of? Well, they are none other than Canada's very own Speakeasy Primates, and their ready to kick up some fun with their first title "Buddha Monkey." So, if your into Kung fu epics, or you just like great story telling, then stick around because our release list is really going to heat up, and diversify, come February ;) 


More Great News:
We are only two weeks away from the the final issue of Odessa Arc 1 ;) Now, if by chance you haven't caught up with the first four titles WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!! The sixteen page finale is going to be one hell of an issue, so please don't find yourself asking "who's this guy again?" Check them out already!


With that the fifth issue of Odessa is not the only thing premiering on Inkbot.net on the week of December 20th. We also have the debut of "K," Inkbot's first online novel written by the uber talented Brent Martone (Revolvers & American Ambition). And, just in case your literary pallet is in the mood for something more...HILARIOUS...we will also be debuting our new weekly title AMERICAN AMBITION. Wait... What? Did you just say American Ambition? Why voice in head, you are correct;I did indeed say American Ambition. You see come Wednesday, the 22nd, American Ambition will be updated on a weekly basis, which means that you better bring an extra pair of pants to the office because Wednesday's just doubled its funny (don't forget about the always charming Allen Shrugged).


Inkbot cares:
In my last post I mentioned that we will be doing some charity work to help raise awareness, and funds, on some important global issues. Well, I'm proud to announce that Louie Chin and I will be hooking up, once again, to do just that when we create our 30 page one shot based on the Sudanese civil war. So, what are the details, well its still in its early production stage, but the plan is to create a one shot that we can sell for charity, while at the same time raising awareness about this horrible conflict. 


Randomness
Wrestling: I am a huge CM Punk, so you can imagine my delight when I found out that he will be used as an announcer for the time being (he is recovering from an injury).


More Wrestling: Speaking of CM Punk, I really, really, REALLY, want to see a match between him and Daniel Bryan. I mean such a match could easily steal the show at Wrestlemania. Now here's hoping that this makes it through the grapevine ;)


Boxing: My wife was ecstatic, a few weeks ago, when Argentina's own Sergio Martinez knocked out Paul "The Punisher" Williams. Now, I can't say I'm the biggest fan of the charismatic boxer/puncher, but I am starting to take notice.


Speaking of taking notice, does anyone else feel that Pacquiao vs. Mayweather will never happen. Also, am I the only one that DOESN'T want to see Mosley vs. Pac man. 


Empty Sundays: With the Season finales of Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead, and next week's season finale of Dexter, my Sunday's just got a whole lot less exciting ;(


Well Inkbots, as always, I hope to have enough time, in my always crazy schedule, to post another blog on Friday. But, if by chance, I don't, expect some more entertaining stories about yours truly on Monday. ;P





No comments:

Post a Comment