Friday, December 17, 2010

random thoughts

Hey Inkbots,


Although the majority of my day will be used to prepare for tonights first annual Inkbot X-mas dinner, I figured I'd share a few thoughts with you guys.


Inkbot: Tonight is really important for the wife and I,  because we get to say thank you to some of the people that help this great site run. Unfortunately, not everyone can make it, so I want to take this moment and thank every creator who has contributed to Inkbot in some form or fashion, and I also want to thank everyone of you for support that you've shown us. Yup, the last eight months have been a hell of a ride, but the tanks full, so don't expect us to slow down anytime soon ;)


Boxing: Tomorrow I'm going to get the opportunity to watch one of my favorite fighters of all time, Bernard Hopkins, in what might be his last match (win or lose).  Now, many boxing fans look down on the 45 yr future hall of famer  for boring them to death over the last decade, but yours truly respects and sees the Philly fighter for what he is, an old school technician. Yes, Bernard Hopkins isn't Pac-man or Mike Tyson, but he does know what he's doing. And to a boxing fan who appreciates all the intricacies of the sweet science, it really doesn't get much better than B-hop. With that said, I hope that he can prove the naysayers wrong one last time, as I would hate to see him go out in a less than favorable fashion ;)


X-mas Shopping: I'm dirt broke. So what else can I say except... LOTTERY TICKETS FOR EVERYONE!


Enjoy your Friday Inkbots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment