Monday, December 20, 2010

Inkbot update

Hey Inkbots,


These two weeks are going to be huge for us. We have some great updates to some of your favorite titles, and we also have the debut of two new ones!


"K"
This morning we posted Inkbot's first online novel "K." K is an expertly written steam punk online novel, by Brent Martone, which features a few illustrations from his partner in crime Clay Graham (the artist behind Revolvers and American Ambition). Now, for those of you who are on the fence about trying an online novel, I strongly urge you to check this out. "K" is well paced, incredibly interesting, and it features some brilliantly designed pages. So again, unless you're allergic to good storytelling, CHECK IT OUT!!!


American Ambition:
Speaking of great debuts, this week we will premiere the new American Ambition weekly, which will update every Wednesday from now on.


Allen Shrugged
I said it before and I'll say it again.The drama building within the Allen Shrugged strip has been so compelling, as of late, that I've been tempted to call Allen myself and ask him if everything is okay ;)


Zomboy
Next week we will post the next monthly installment of Zomboy. So, having seen the full issue ahead of time, I can tell you that if your enjoying the story thus far, you certainly won't want to miss this action packed update (uh oh...I said too much) ;)


Odessa
I apologize to those that were disappointed about Odessa being pushed back till next Monday, but I assure you that it was for the best. Our letterer was very sick last week, so instead of having him struggle to push it out, I decided to allow him more time to get it perfect ;)


Inkbot films:
I want to take this moment and congratulate Inkbot films own Robert Vicente, for doing an excellent job directing Inkbots first feature short "Fractured," which he also wrote himself. Robert is extremely talented and hard working, and I know that this is only the beginning of what I'm sure is going to be a very promising career for him, in the world of film. 


With that, I hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope you continue checking out all of this week's releases and my daily blog ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment