Saturday, December 18, 2010

x-mas shopping

Hey Inkbots,


I had a great time at the first annual Inkbot X-mas dinner last night because a majority of the crew was able to come, we all ate like it was our last meal, and I cursed like a sailor. Fortunately, Jan made me look like a saint with all his dick and fart jokes ;)


X-mas shopping: Although I'm a non-believer I still enjoy giving gifts to people around this time of year. Unfortunately, not only has this year been a rough one for everyone, but it has been especially rough for yours truly (on an economical level anyway). Still, I have to say that the best gifts can be purchased with very little money. Most people, unless they're total douche bags, love to get gifts that have some thought behind them. So, if you're like me and you only have a half empty gallon of milk and a $100 to your name, hit your local thrifts stores, dollar stores, or value marts and shop smart. Now, what I mean by shop smart is that you don't get someone a crappy t-shirt just to scratch their name off a list. No, if you get them a t-shirt make sure that it happens to have their favorite character on it, or that it is at least tailored to that person's fashion sense (if they have any). Remember, the key to a great gift is simply giving a damn, anything else will lead to tacky sweaters, cheap colognes, body wash kits, or A CRAPPY T-SHIRT purchase ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment