Wednesday, December 29, 2010

few hours late, but what the hell

Hey Inkbots,


I had a crazy Tuesday, but I'm still alive to tell about it. 


On Monday I was supposed to post an update on everything that is going on with the site, so here we go...


Zomboy will now be posted on Thursday morning. We had a few last minute issues with the coloring, so Jan is taking some time to correct them.


I really thinK you guys are going to like the third issue of Zomboy. It is extremely action pack, and of course, it reveals another piece to the puzzle ;)


So far the reception for Odessa #5 has been very positive. I had a hell of a time writing the first arc, and I can't wait for you guys to read the second (which will hopefully be up in a few months). 


If you guys haven't already checked out "K," our first online novel, I strongly suggest that you do. K is a witty steam punk narrative which features a few illustrations from Revolvers' artist Clay Graham, and, ITS TOTALLY KICK ASS!!!


Speaking of Kick Ass, I hope you guys check out some of the items in our new Inkbot store. We have something for everyone, including you....yeah you....what...you don't believe me...THEN CHECK IT OUT!!! ;)


Although Zomboy will not be posted till Thursday, American Ambition and Allen Shrugged will still be posted on time (which means that your Wednesdays will continue to be AWESOME). 


Lastly, I will post another blog later on today. I just came home really, REALLY, LATE, (which is why I'm just posting my Tuesday blog). 


;P

No comments:

Post a Comment