Monday, January 17, 2011

Sneakity Peekities!!!

Inkbotters!

Randy has asked me to quickly whip up a Buddha Monkey piece for the Inkbot homepage. And of course, my love for kung-fu and monkeys will not allow me to refuse that sort of thing. I spent last night researching monkeys and kung-fu poses and listening to The Wu-Tang Clan while my mom watched the Golden Globers (that typo is awesome, let's keep it.)

Let me digress for a sec, it's what I do, am I the only guy here that would totally get it on with Helen Mirren? I mean, holy crap, for an old lady, COT DAMN! I wanna come over for some tea and crumpets, knowhatumsayin'?

*ahem*, yes, Buddha Monkey. ......sketches. here.


Usually I wouldn't share this sort of thing, but this was pretty fun. Anyone know what he's yelling at the top in traditional chinese? (Or the best I could draw the characters, at any rate) It's the title of what is probably the most popular song at the moment. I heart Google Translator. (PLUG! PAY ME, Big G!)




"But Dave, what about me, mate?!?"


Don't worry, St. George. I have not forgotten you. It would be dumb to piss off a dragon slaying maybe-crazy person, anyway.


Remember that, kids.




Here's a quick grab from a panel in an upcoming page from St. G. He's upset about something. And it's not that new Black Eyed Peas song. He's just been betrayed by the woman he loves, y'know the usual...



That's all fer now. Back to the drawing board, as they say. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment