Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR...AGAIN!!!

Hey Inkbots,


I hope you enjoyed your New Years Celebration. The wife and I celebrated by going to a few movies and making one hell of a Mexican dinner.


Looking toward the New Year: One of my goals, when I first came up with the idea for this site, was to have as much diversity among our titles as possible. I think often times people tend to look at comics as a genre and not as a medium, which is a huge mistake, especially for those who are tired of all the crap that Hollywood pumps out.  Fortunately, it seems that we're inching closer and closer to achieving that goal, as none of our titles appear to be too similar, and all of our future releases seem to want to take this great website of ours to new heights. So, for the new year, I plan on achieving a new goal, which is basically expanding the reach of the Inkbot brand. I want to create a newsletter which is sent out on a monthly basis. I want to finally show you all of the fabulous things that Inkbot films has been working on. I want to make this brand of ours synonymous with top quality web comics. And finally, I want all of our great titles to become more accessible to the you, the reader, whether it be through web, i pad, or print ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment