Friday, August 13, 2010

Random thoughts on Inkbot, movies, and wrestling!

Hey Inkbots,


Its been a while since my last post, but I assure you that for now on you will be hearing from me at least three times a week (yes I love to type)! 


A lot of things are brewing for us here at Inkbot.net. For one we have NY Comic Con around the corner, and for those who don't know WE HAVE A TABLE!!! Yes, comic con was foolish enough to allow us to come in and ruin the party for everyone! And to make things worse, WE'RE ALSO ON THE MAIN FLOOR! So, if you are in town, in time for the con, and just feel like tipping over our table, thus making Jan cry in the process, then be our guest ;)


On another note, I hope you guys are enjoying this current period of cinematic history because us comic fans are getting some serious love from Hollywood. I mean to think that we have had both Kick Ass and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World in the span of just a few months is nothing short of amazing! I mean what's next a Green Lantern Movie overseen by Geoff Johns ( I know, I know, I'm a little corny today, but bear with me, its late. )


Odessa! Thank you all for all the love and support you've been showing my newest baby. I assure you, Louie's having as much fun drawing it as I am writing it, and we both have some pretty kick ass things planned for it  in the future. Also, NEXT MONDAY, AUGUST 16TH, marks the launch of Odessa #2. So, if you like the first one make sure you check it out, and make sure you show it some love on the forums too! 


American Ambition is another title that is going to launch on MONDAY, AUGUST 16TH! AA is a ridiculously funny comic created by the same team behind Revolvers and its debuting with a 26 PAGE FIRST ISSUE! Yep, you read correctly. All I can say is that those boys over at Up comics love you guys and hell...we think you're pretty swell too ;)


The first arc of The Blue Bullet is also coming to a close this month and as I said in the last blog its going to be one hell of a final issue! (August 30th).


Lastly, I have to tip my hat to Bryan Danielson. In my opinion he's one of the greatest wrestlers in the world and a few weeks ago, at the Dragon Gate USA event in Philly, he tore down the house against Japan's Shingo. Bryan, keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure, sooner or later, the WWE will realize what a huge mistake they did in letting you go.


With that said, I hope you all have a good weekend. Be safe, keep reading, and try not to suck :) Peace!





No comments:

Post a Comment