Saturday, March 12, 2011

hello there (few thoughts)

Hey Inkbots,


Its been a week since my last confession, but I'm confident I can get back to posting a blog at least three times a week (I sound like a recovering alcoholic at this point). Still, if its of any consolation, I have a couple of nice things to show you ( yeah, now I just sound like a dirty old man) ;)


Zomboy
Two weeks ago we posted the final issue of Zomboy's first arc, and in my opinion, it was a good one. For the first time in the whole series we really got a chance to experience the father/son relationship shared between Zomboy and Bob, and we also got a taste of what else our favorite zombie is capable of.


Btw: As a token of our friendship, here's a nice little pic of the cover for issues 3 and 4. 






Womp
What can I say except WOW! Here I am thinking that Louie is just your random, run of the mill, amazingly talented artist who likes to draw restaurants blowing up when out of nowhere he hits us with some of the most introspective strips ever featured on the site ;) 


Allen Shrugged;
Speaking of introspective, Allen Shrugged is just amazing. There's really not much else to say except, stop reading this blog right now and check it out ;)


Art Corner: In a few weeks we will be opening up an Art Corner here on the site which will allow Inkbot artists to post several finished and unfinished works of theirs for your amusement. Now, just so you don't think that they're only going to post a slew of nicely colored stick figures, here's a snippet of what you can expect:










FINALLY on March 28th 2011....ITS COMING!!!


And just to let you know that this isn't just a blatant rip of the Undertaker's return, two weeks ago on RAW, here's a sample of what I'm talking about ;)










See you in a couple of days Inkbots!

No comments:

Post a Comment