Monday, December 27, 2010

snow day

Hey Inkbots


If it wasn't for the debut of Odessa #5, today would have totally sucked. I spent five hours digging out my car that was buried by both mother nature AND my neighbors. I also spent a few minutes nursing my hurt knee, which was banged against the icy pavement Still, there is one other thing that made the day bearable...I WAS SNOWED IN WITH MY WIFE! Yup, although my day was filled with pain and exhaustion, it was nice to go inside and see my wife's beautiful smiling face (my fall made her laugh). 


I got a chance to see The Black Swan on Saturday and it was amazing. Natalie Portman did a hell of a job as the lead, and Aranofsky, as always, did a great job of bringing the viewer inside the life of the character. 


It's official, Manny Pac-man is going to fight Shane Mosley, and of course I couldn't care less. I mean if Shane didn't look like an old man versus Mayweather and Mora, I would be singing a different tune, but he did. 


;P 

No comments:

Post a Comment