Monday, December 13, 2010

Big week for Inkbot

Hey Inkbots,


In case you  missed yesterday's blog, for now on I will keeping a daily blog schedule, which means that Mondays will be reserved for site related news and topics ;)


Big updates:
With only a few weeks left of this year, Inkbot still has a few grand releases under its belt. This week the next installments of Revolvers and Allen Shrugged will post (Monday and Wednesday) as well as a very special epilogue of American Ambition (Wednesday). Next week, we will debut Inkbot's first online novel K, which is an amazing read by the way, and we will post the 16 page finale of Odessa Arc 1. Now, if that's not good reason to be excited about the end of year, then how's this. In two weeks will debut the third issue of Zomboy and IT'S ACTION PACKED! 


Cool Gift Ideas:
Hey Inkbots, its that time of the year again, and we have just what you need (if in fact you know what I mean when I say that it's that time of the year again). INKBOTS R US has plenty of great merchandise, at an affordable price, and ITS AWESOME (of course don't take my word for it, check it out yourself).


Allen Shrugged:
I never thought I'd say this, but last week's Allen Shrugged was pretty dramatic. And as someone who is married, and appreciates a good analysis on the subject, I highly recommend it ;)


Revolvers:
I love the art in this week's update, and the story, as always, was entertaining.


Odessa:
What can I say except that I am super excited about next week ;)


Forums:
We have quite a few new members in the forum, now here's hoping that we can get some good discussions going.


Online Novels:
In January I will be launching my very own  online novel called "Outside My Window," but before that Brent Martone, the great writer behind the Revolvers series, will be launching his own online novel called "K." Now for those of you who are curious as to what K is about, all I can tell you is that its a steam punk online novel and It is extremely well written (what, I don't want to spoil the surprise). 




With that, I hope you enjoyed this week's update. Tune in tomorrow if you're interested in any of my crazy thoughts, opinions, or childhood stories. Peace ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment