Monday, February 21, 2011

It's been a long time ;)

Hey Inkbots,


It's been a while since my last blog entry. Fortunately, Randy, and the other members of Speakeasy, have held down the fort. 


New Year, New titles, Same focus
If there's one thing that separates us from the millions of web comic sites out there, its the quality of our titles. No one posts such high quality work, on a consistent basis, as we do. And no one offers such a healthy amount of diversity among their titles. With that said, I'm really happy to have both mallville and Buddha Monkey on board. Both strips bring something new to the site, and both strips have the potential of building as much of a solid fan base as the rest of our top caliber titles (Revolvers, Allen Shrugged, Odessa, and Zomboy). So, I look forward to seeing how much each strip evolves as the year goes by, and I look forward to all of your responses as well, Inkbots ;)


Inkbot Art Corner
A week ago I posted a "feeler" on the Inkbot facebook fan page that was meant to measure just how much of an interest there would be in establishing an art corner here on the site. Well, if the overwhelming amount of comments and like icons, that we received, is of any indication, it seems that having an art corner is more than just a good idea, its a given. So, in a few weeks expect a new page here on the site where not only you can look at several pieces of art, from all of your favorite Inkbot artists, but where you can interact with them and post comments ;)


Inkbot publishing
One of our top priorities for this year is to make our books more accessible to you, the reader. Which means that if you want to purchase our titles through a digital app, or physically hold it in your hands, you should be able to. Luckily, I have been working around the clock to make this a reality. And, as early as this week, I should have a major announcement ;)


Daily Blog
Despite my previous failed attempts at keeping a daily blog, I figured I'd try again. So, expect a slew of announcements, from me, through out the week, as well as a few personal stories and insights. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment